itineraire mis-a-jour le 25/12/2011, 26 100 km parcourus

samedi 10 juillet 2010

10/07/10 North Milwaukee - Oostburg

Je me lève assez tôt et fait l'entretien des vélos pendant qu'Amélie ronfle encore.


Back on the cycle path, we meet a group of six cyclists going to Port Washington. We have lunch with them and ride together to Port Washington. Great meeting with interesting people! It's also good to be biking with other people. That's something great about biking, you can meet people on the road which is almost impossible when you are driving a car.


Then, Amélie and I continue our way. We are caught in a thunderstorm and a transformer at 100 ft from me is hit by a lightening and explodes in a huge blue flash. We find a highway overpass and stay under it. During the storm, Amélie lost a tupperware full of corn salad. I bike back on the road to find it and on my way, I see two blue herons standing in the middle of the road. That's strange.


Later, we reach Oostburg and meet Phil at the supermarket who invites us in his apartment. We accept. Thank you Phil!

Phil's little bike

Distance 60 km

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire