itineraire mis-a-jour le 25/12/2011, 26 100 km parcourus

mercredi 16 juin 2010

16/06/10 Fort Erie to Port Colbourne

I woke up early in the morning and decided to let Amelie sleep a little bit more. I tried to fish but the fishes were definitively more experienced than me. My line broke and while I was fixing it, a big fish made splashes 2 meters in front of me. Ok! The fish won, I lost.
On the road to Port Colbourne, the winds are very strong. Fortunately, we are riding on the Friendship Trail, a cycle path very straight and protected by trees. We stop at Bay Beach. The waves on the lake Erie are monstruous but the water is not too cold so we decide to take a bath. Later, we get to Port Colbourne and set the tent in an empty field. I cook the diner while Amelie is having a nap. Distance: 45 km

 Sûrement la pancarte avec le plus de fautes de français au monde.

1 commentaire:

  1. C'est bizarre, je croyais que vous aviez cédé vos pieds pour des roues ?

    RépondreSupprimer