itineraire mis-a-jour le 25/12/2011, 26 100 km parcourus

vendredi 6 août 2010

06/08/10 Brook - Karlstad










We arrive in Thief River Falls in the early afternoon. It's good to be back to civilization. We are super hungry so I buy almost the whole the grocery store.I buy a huge cheese cake for Amelie. That's her second birthday cake. After the lunch, we are so full that we decide to bike until darkness and then cook diner.

WE KILLED A DOG!
Somewhere on the road between TRF and Lancaster, a dog in a driveway started chasing us. The owner was yelling "Mendy! Mendy! Come here!" Then I saw this car coming and I said" This dog's gonna die"! So the dog tried to cross the road, put his 4 legs on the road and got hardly hit by the car. The dog flew in the air for a couple of seconds and fell on the asphalt, dead. The car was ruined. The owner who has seen all the action turned her back to the road and made few steps to her house. Eventually, she got the courage and went back to the crime scene. Amélie and me continued biking.

Ok, let me tell you again. I don't understand woman at all. Dogs are chasing us everyday and everyday, Amélie wishes to kill them. Yesterday, a dog was barking at us for 15 minutes and she literally told me " I'm gonna kill that dog". Now that it is happening, she is so sorry for the dog, almost crying on her bike. Well, I have to agree it was a hard to watch. But at some point you have to make your mind...

Finally we ended up in a public camping in the town of Karlstad. Distance: 100 km

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire